Create an impactful retail experience with the Aetrex Gaitway scanner, featuring the attractive Albert OS software suite. The Gaitway is wireless and captures the most pressure data underfoot with over 5,000 gold-plated barometric sensors. The scanner comes with two attachable wings to help provide an ideal platform for gait pressure analysis.
Gaitway sets the industry standard by capturing gait pressure data at an unprecedented 30 frames per second. With both dynamic and static pressure tests, the Gaitway offers an authentic user experience that cannot be matched online. Your store will generate significant revenue by offering custom curated orthotic solutions to help consumers feel better in their feet.
- Albert O.S.
- Cordless - Rechargeable plate powers over 24 hours
- 5,184 gold-plated barometric sensors
- Bright auto paint for easy cleaning & durability
- Dimensions: 47" x 22" x 1.45" / approximately 9 lbs.
- Pressure measurement area 26 cm x 36 cm
- Dynamic test at an unmatched speed of 30 frames per second
- Gait analysis shows the distribution of pressure while walking
- 3 year warranty .
Albert's mobile app guides consumers through an image capture process that provides accurate arch size and type. From this data, the program presents relevant educational and product recommendations. The app uses advanced machine learning and computer vision software to deliver an unrivaled customer experience.